AFEC CONFERENCE AND SERMON TOPICS
OFFERED BY THE ARKANSAS FAITH & ETHICS COUNCIL
Contact Larry Page at
for open dates and/or more info
LIVING THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
- Applying Biblical Principles to Current Moral, Social, and Cultural Conditions
- A Biblical Worldview: What It Is and How to Get It
- Components of Effective and Contagious Christianity
- Defending the Faith: Christian Apologetics for a Skeptical World
- Discovering and Developing a Godly Vision: The Bible’s Flawless Blueprint
- Understanding Commitment – and Devotion to a Higher Purpose
FAMILY: MARRIAGE, PARENTING, CHILDREN, AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Tough-love and Guilt-free Parenting – Raising Godly Children in a Corinthian Culture
- No-fault Marriage: Keys to a Healthy, Durable, and Christian-centered Relationship
- Serving the “Least of These”: Care for Orphans, Foster Kids, and Others at Risk
- Age Appropriate Alcohol and Other Drugs Awareness Sessions for Children and Youth
CHURCH AND CULTURE
- Separation of Church and State -- Does It Really Mean What They Say It Means?
- Current Issues: What’s Hot and What’s Not – and for the Church – So What?
- Race Relations and the Church – Unity Because of Diversity or in Spite of Diversity?
- America’s Christian Heritage: Fact or Fiction? We Report – You Decide
CHRISTIANS, PUBLIC POLICY, AND ADVOCACY IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- How Christians Can Make a Difference in Their Culture
- Media Savvy: In an Interview, What Do You Say and How Do You Say It?
- How to Optimize Opposition to a Private Club Permit Application
- How to Defeat a Local Option Election Campaign to “Wet Up” Your County
- How to Effectively Remove or Prevent Sexually-oriented Businesses
LEGAL ISSUES FOR CHURCHES AND PASTORS
- Churches and Pastors and Political Activity: How to Avoid the Minefields
- Church Property and Administration Issues
- Aspects of Church Employment Law
- Church Liability Issues
- Specific Legal Issues Involving Pastors